General Rules to Follow While Visiting Night Safari Singapore
- Explore Safely: Visitors should refrain from venturing into prohibited areas.
- Ride Safely: All visitors have to be seated during the tram ride.
- Respect Animals: Feeding or teasing the animals are strictly prohibited.
- Commercial Footage: Commercial use of videos and photos without the permission of the authorities is strictly prohibited.
- Smoke-Free Park: Smoking is prohibited inside the park.
- Photography: All visitors should refrain from using flash while photographing animals.
- Transportation: Skates, rollerblades, tricycles, etc are prohibited inside the wildlife park.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed inside the park.
Facilities at Night Safari Singapore
- Lost & Found
- Diaper Changing Rooms
- Nursing Rooms
- Mobility Access
- First Aid
- Rain Gear
Tips to Visit Night Safari Singapore
- Be ready for rain: In case of heavy rains, visitors should take shelter inside the tram or one of the gift shops.
- Wear insect repellent: In order to protect themselves from mosquito bites, visitors should apply insect repellent and wear clothes that offer maximum coverage.
- Footwear: Since Night Safari Singapore is best explored on foot, visitors should take care to wear comfortable shoes.
- Stay hydrated: Night Safari Singapore has numerous water dispensers around the park. All you need to do is carry a water bottle and fill it in one of the dispensers.
- Restaurants: From the Ulu Ulu Safari restaurant at the entrance to the Zebra Cafe at East Lodge, Night safari Singapore has multiple options for visitors who wish to indulge in a delicious meal.